Insurance Claims and Disputes Attorney in Bonney Lake, WA
If you’re in Bonney Lake, WA and are having complications with an insurance claim you’ve filed or if you’re in a dispute with your insurance company, it’s important to choose the right attorney to defend your defend your rights. At Karl Zeiger Law Office, our attorney and staff have specialized in insurance claims and are here to protect you. Insurance companies employ high-powered attorneys, whose main job is to protect the insurance company. An experienced attorney like Karl Zeiger should always handle insurance claims and disputes because he has an intricate understanding of insurance claims and disputes and how insurance companies’ work. Some of the types of claims Karl Zeiger Law Office can handle are:
- First-Party Insurance Claims: First-Party Insurance is a personal policy purchased specifically for an individual. When this individual, the policyholder, experiences damage or loss and a claim can be filed, the claim will be considered a First-Party Insurance Claim. If the insurance company chooses to not treat the policyholder reasonably or act in good faith, then a claim can be filed against the insurance company.
- Third-Party Insurance Claims: If there has been injury or damage to personal property to a third-party on the insured’s’ property, then a Third-Party Claim can be filed against the insured.
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims: A Bad Faith Insurance Claim can be filed against the insurance company for acting in bad faith by action or inaction of the insurance company, like refusal to investigate your claim, failure to communicate important information, failure to process the claim in a reasonable amount of time, failure to come to a fair settlement, failure to disclose policy limits, and more.
- Health Insurance Claims: Health Insurance is very costly, so if your health insurance company denies or delays a legitimate claim, then a claim may be needed against the health insurance company.
- Homeowner Claims: If your home has been damaged by something like theft, natural disaster, or mold and your covered but the insurance company delays or denies your payment, you may need to file a homeowner claim.
- Disability Insurance Claim: Disability Claims require a lot of research and can be complicated because they involve claimant statement forms, medical examinations, physician statements, medical records, interviews, and much more including vast amounts of paperwork. If you need disability, you don’t want to have to fight your way through the insurance company’s lawyers. Protect yourself and hire a professional insurance claims attorney to represent your needs.
There are numerous types of insurance claims beyond those listed above, so if you need to file one in Bonney Lake, WA you should always have legal representation from an experienced insurance claims attorney.
Experienced Insurance Claims and Disputes Lawyers for Bonney Lake
If you have experienced any kind of loss or injury in Bonney Lake due to the negligence of others, you deserve to have the best and most experienced personal injury lawyer working for you. At Karl Zeiger Law Office you’ll find an attorney who is compassionate, educated, and experienced. Karl Zeiger has over 30 years experience as an attorney, with over 2000 cases successfully resolved. Our office is committed to getting you the best outcome in any type of insurance claim or dispute you’re currently experiencing or just starting. Contact us today at (253) 841-1000 to learn more about how we can help protect you.